Fix My Street

Icon of a spanner in a circle and the text 'Fix My Street'

Report, view, or discuss local problems

(like potholes, block drains on public roads, graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, or street lighting)

Using Fix my Street is a quick and easy way to report potholes to the Oxfordshire Council Council, you can get an update on the progress of the issue you have raised if you give your email address when submitting the issue. You can also see if the issue has already been reported by someone else.


How to report a problem

Click to open FixMyStreet

  1. Enter a nearby UK postcode, or street name and area
  2. Locate the problem on a map of the area
  3. Enter details of the problem
  4. We (Fix my Street) send it to the council on your behalf