Hugo Brown, one of the new District Councillors for the Deddington Ward, representing Hook Norton, Milcombe, South Newington and Wigginton, will be holding a Surgery on Saturday 2nd July, 10:00am – 12:00 Noon, in Hook Norton Memorial Hall. If you have any Council related issues, do go along and talk to him
SOUTH NEWINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
To members of the Council:
You are hereby summoned to attend a Parish Council Meeting at the village hall in South Newington on Tuesday 14th June 2016 at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:-
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- To discuss Planning Application 16/00930/F, Change of use of agricultural land to domestic and erection of 4 dwellings and garages on land north of Sands Lane
Open Forum – 30 minutes public participation
Please click on the link below to see the set up:
Sunday 29th May 2pm – 6pm Entrance £5 to all gardens for The Katharine House Hospice
South Newington Open Gardens
- The Little Forge, The Town, South Newington, OX15 4JG – By kind permission of Michael Pritchard
- Old Bakehouse, The Slibber, South Newington, OX15 4JF – By kind permission of Peter and Jane Perry
- The Old Vicarage, High Street, South Newington, OX15 4JN – By kind permission of Andrew and Venetia Eliot
- College Farm, The Town, South Newington, OX15 4JG – By kind permission of Dr and Mrs Julian Barbour
- Wingate Cottage, The Town, South Newington, OX15 4JG – By kind permission of Sue and Peter Thomas
Teas in the village hall kindly arranged by Joyce Aydon
Open Gardens: Festival of Open Gardens
Please click the link below to download the Schedule and Entry form.
Schedule and Entry Form.
As a part of the celebrations for the Queen’s 90th birthday the South Newington Parish Council are organising a street party to be held on Sunday 12th June, between 2:30pm – 5:30pm at The Town (outside the church). Please find below a flyer and return slip which is currently being distributed around the village. Return slips can be posted at Wingate Cottage and will aid in planning the event.